From receiving full-ride scholarships to both Georgetown and Lenoir Rhyne for women’s basketball to working in just about every position at The Firm For Men, Justyce Melendez is the player you want on your team. A natural born leader and real-life Team Captain, Justyce knows what it takes to bring solidarity to the forefront and engage and inspire a team to action.
As a key member of our leadership, Justyce Melendez is charged with establishing business strategies, plans, and procedures as well as maintaining the continuity of internal processes, making sure our firm runs at peak efficiency. Justyce is also a world-class auditor and documentation junkie, so she works closely with Human Resources to ensure training objectives and milestones are met for new employees as well as implementing continual training for the entire team.
Mrs. Melendez has a genuine love of teaching, so not only does she head up our training initiatives at the firm, but she’s also worked extensively as a mentor to area youths in the AAU basketball program. A servant at heart, Justyce is often found volunteering her free time, from school literacy programs and Toys for Tots to soup kitchen service, environmental cleanups, and anything else she can do to lift up her community. She also loves to sing, a talent she’s delighted to share with her church worship team. When Justyce is ready to relax, you’ll find her enjoying the sun at the beach or pool with her husband, Robbie, their Goldendoodle, Dash, and their friends and family.
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Pursuing Master of Divinity in Church and Leadership
Lenoir Rhyne University, Hickory, North Carolina
Bachelor of Arts in Business Marketing
- Full-ride scholarship to Georgetown University
- Freshman Team Captain, Georgetown University
- Full-ride scholarship to Lenoir Rhyne University
- 3-time Team Captain, Lenoir Rhyne University
- Coaches Award, Lenoir Rhyne University – given to a player who always demonstrates good sportsmanship, never misses practices, always on time, always willing to go the extra mile, leadership, positively contributes to building team spirit throughout season (both on- and off-court)
- Selected amongst all student-athletes to be a representative for LR athletics at a leadership seminar conducted by John C. Maxwell
- Toys for Tots – Hickory, N.C.
- Wave City Care – Soup Kitchen / Volunteer at Church events
- Volunteer Elementary School reading
- Clean up Pope Branch Park on Anacostia River, Washington, D.C.
- Mentor/Youth Clinics with AAU basketball program
- Gift Drive, USS San Jacinto